hearX launches updated version of hearDigits
The new hearDigits widget has a revised look and feel with a number of customisation options for the Premium version which include:
- Themes: Determine whether you would like the hearDigits logo to appear on your widget and toggle between a light and a dark version of your widget.
- Features: Select whether you would like to make additional tools such as the IDA tool and/or referrals available from your widget.
- Font: Select between six different font types available for your hearDigits widget.
- Colour: Customise your widget in terms of colour according to your practice’s look and feel.
- Text: Edit and change the text presented on several windows of your widget.
- Languages: Choose between “All languages” and “South African languages” to be presented on your widget.
You can see the updated look and feel for hearDigits on our website: https://www.hearxgroup.com/heardigits/ hearDigits is a simple and affordable way for people who are concerned about their hearing to get tested. The widget is embedded in a hearing health provider’s website and consists of a simple, 3 -minute digits-in-noise hearing test which is done using a web browser and any pair of headphones, on a laptop or mobile device.
The clinically-validated test classifies the outcome as normal hearing or as a possible hearing problem and sends the results directly to the health professional through hearX’s secure mHealth Studio Cloud platform, our mobile interface for patient and facility data capturing and management.
Each hearDigits package gives the health professional access to mHealth Studio. The hearing test is free to the person taking it and the app is available to health care providers at a minimal cost of $14 for the Basic app with no customisation, or $24 for the Premium app with customisation. For more information about hearDigits or to sign up, visit hearXgroup.com or contact us at email@example.com.