sealCheck: In-ear verification of earplugs
The effective use of an earplug is largely dependent on how it is fitted into the ear canal. Improper fit of earplugs may cause an acoustic leak that is not readily visible and can significantly reduce hearing protection levels of individuals.
sealCheck is a smartphone acoustic test which quickly and accurately determines the seal of earplugs in the ear canal. The sealCheck probe contains a dual channel nozzle that attaches to custom and reusable earplugs. The probe then connects to a smartphone application that verifies the effectiveness of the seal of the earplug within ear canal.
Features and benefits of sealCheck technology:
- sealCheck is an approved function test to prove conformity to earplug manufacturing standards.
- 3 Zone gauge colour meter displays the level of the seal with a percentage indicator.
- The sealCheck probe has a dual channel nozzle for attaching to various custom and reusable earplugs.
- sealCheck accurately determines leakage of an earplug fitted in the ear canal.
- Seamless synchronisation with a cloud-based data management portal enables tracking and reporting.
- Your results are available within seconds.
- sealCheck has a compact design with an easy-to-use smartphone interface.
How sealCheck works:
- Calibrate the smartphone and sealCheck probe with the calibrator.
- Create/select a record for test data management*.
- Attach the sealCheck probe to earplugs.
- Perform the test.
- Save the results to the cloud*.
*PRO version coming soon. Premium features enabled with a PRO subscription.
For more information about sealCheck please visit our website at: www.sealcheck.com or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.