SHARED HEARKIOSK | MINIMUM INVESTMENT FOR MAXIMUM REFERRALS TO PRACTICES
Shared hearKiosk* is used by hearing healthcare providers to generate offsite referrals to their practices. Shared hearKiosk offers an affordable solution for referral generation, as no hardware costs are incurred. *Available in South Africa only.
hearKiosk is a clinically-validated self-test kiosk placed in pharmacies or other public areas for anyone to screen for hearing loss. hearKiosk is user-friendly and refers people with hearing problems to a practice in the nearby area. The screening is free to users, completed in under 2 minutes and gives a “pass” or “refer” outcome. Our validated Digits-In-Noise technology allows hearing screening in a more noisy environment, making this the perfect technology for hearing screening within a pharmacy.
“hearKiosk is definitely adding value to our business and is working well. We’ve had approximately 74 tests and 2 referrals in less than a month” - Janine Schnugh, Audiologist
Powered by the hearX Group, Sivantos and Alpha Pharm, Shared hearKiosk offers hearing healthcare providers the opportunity to sign up to a hearing screening kiosk, placed in an (or Alpha Pharm affiliate) pharmacy. Hearing healthcare providers receive quality referrals to their practice from within the area where the hearKiosk is located.
How does Shared hearKiosk work?
- Hearing healthcare providers can opt-in by signing up for a 24-month period. Multiple (but at least one) hearing healthcare provider(s) can be signed onto one kiosk.
- Hearing healthcare providers can sign up to multiple kiosks (i.e. practices active in various areas).
- Hearing healthcare providers’ details will appear on the screen after each completed screening, if signed-up with the Shared hearKiosk
- Hearing screening results are emailed to users who opt-in to be contacted.
- Hearing healthcare providers, signed up to a hearKiosk, can access the details of users who have opted for follow-up care, via the online Leads portal.
- Users who choose to share their screening results voluntarily will be contacted by the hearing healthcare provider allocated to the hearKiosk.
A referral-pool process governs Shared hearKiosk with multiple signed-up hearing healthcare providers to ensure fair referral distribution.
In addition to the generation of qualified referrals, Shared hearKiosk is an affordable marketing platform for increased awareness for both hearing healthcare in general and for those practices signed up with Shared hearKiosk.
For more information on available Shared hearKiosk please visit our website on www.hearxgroup.com/shared-hearKiosk/. Alternatively, our Client Liaison and Sales Consultant, Michelle Bailey can be contacted at email@example.com.